Please find information on all of our policies (shipping, privacy and terms of sale) below.
If you would like to view just our Terms and Conditions of Sale, you may do so at this separate page .
SHIPPING: Orders are shipped in nondescript packaging that is securely sealed and low weight. In addition, we do not ship internationally nor to US Territories, Hawaii or Alaska. In addition, we are unable to ship Kratom products to Indiana, Tennessee, Wisconsin, Vermont, Arkansas, Alabama, Rhode Island, Sarasota County FL, Oceanside CA and San Diego CA at this time. Non-kratom products are still available for purchase in those areas.
Our customer service hours are Monday - Friday 10 AM - 3 PM CST. The best way to reach us is at our email address, root (at) speciosa (dot) com. Alternately, you can try calling us at (312) 948-8820. If we are not busy answering emails or preparing your order to ship, we will be available to help you over the phone. In any instance, we will work to resolve your issue as quickly as possible!
Orders received before 3 PM CST Monday - Friday will ship same day.
Our preference for packaging is to keep the weight as low as possible while providing sufficient protection to your merchandise. We use envelopes for most orders and larger orders are packaged in a FedEx Pak or Box.
Tracking information will be sent to you automatically by the shipping service or included in an email to you once your order has been shipped.
By default, packages are not sent with insurance. For an additional fee, we will insure orders to their full value to protect your purchase. See below for information on REFUNDS / RESHIPPING in the instance a package goes missing, is delayed, stolen, damaged, or encounters customs complications.
REFUNDS / RESHIPPING
Refund requests made before an order ships will be initiated same day. Once the order has been shipped, refund requests will be dealt with on a case by case basis, depending on the circumstances. Reship requests will be dealt with on a case by case basis as well.
Once you have opened your package, all sales are final.
Under no circumstances will any of your information be revealed or shared with anyone. We share your desire for individual privacy, and do everything within our power to preserve it. We have implemented extensive measures to ensure that your personal information is stored securely in a form that could not be accessed by any third party, whether it was requested voluntarily or otherwise.
USE OF ENCRYPTION
To preserve as much of your privacy as possible, we suggest use of SSL (i.e. https:// addresses only) while visiting our site. All ecommerce transactions are protected by SSL.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
By ordering any products from Seller you are agreeing unconditionally to all of the following Terms and Conditions. These terms may be changed at any time by Seller without notice.
"Seller" means Speciosa Specialists, the website Speciosa.com and all persons associated with it;
"Buyer" means the individual, firm, company or other legal entity purchasing the Goods from the Seller;
"Goods" means the goods, material or extract which are the subject of the Contract; and
"Contract" means an agreement made between the Seller and Buyer for the sale of Goods.
1. Age. Goods may not be purchased by anyone under the age of 18. All orders may require an adult signature at time of delivery or other verification of age by Buyer.
2. Use. Goods purchased from the Seller are for herbarium specimen, for collection, for smudging, scientific research, and/or ornamental display purposes only. The Goods are not intended for human consumption under any circumstances. Any human consumption of the goods is deemed mis-use.
3. Regulation and Risk of Loss. Buyer is wholly responsible for obeying local laws and regulations with respect to the Goods purchased from the Seller. The offer of the Goods by the Seller is void where prohibited. Any complications with Goods in transit which are due to a failure to observe applicable laws and regulations are entirely the responsibility of the Buyer. Any risk of loss of the Goods expressly passes to the Buyer upon purchase.
4. Personal Information. Buyer certifies that their billing and shipping information are their own and not those of a third party, related or unrelated. Seller reserves the right to refuse sale to any Buyer or potential Buyer, for any reason.
5. Shipping. Seller will make every reasonable effort to ensure the Goods are shipped to the Buyer in a timely fashion. In the event there is a delay, the Buyer acknowledges the Seller is not liable for such delay.
6. Returns. Returns are strictly prohibited.
7. Severability. Should any provisions of these Terms and Conditions be declared legally invalid, illegal, or otherwise unenforceable, the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall not be affected thereby.
8. Choice of Law and Venue. These Terms and Conditions, as well as any sale of Goods to Buyer, are deemed to have been agreed to in and occurred in the State of Michigan and any disputes or interpretation, construction, and the remedies for enforcement or breach are to be applied pursuant to and in accordance with the laws the State of Michigan. Buyer and Seller expressly agree that all actions or proceedings arising in connection with the sale of any Goods or these Terms and Condition shall be tried and litigated exclusively in the State or Federal Courts located in the State of Michigan. The parties waive the right to contest exclusive venue by any motion to transfer, motion for forum non-conveniens or related motions.
9. Disclaimer of Liability. The purpose of this Terms and Conditions agreement is to alleviate the Seller from any and all liability arising out of any injury or other damage caused by the purchase, use or mis-use of the Goods. By purchasing the Goods, you are here making the following affirmative representation(s):
a. I am over 18 and an adult under the laws of my State and Country.
b. I am in good health and capable of making my own decisions.
c. LIMITATION AND DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. I clearly understand that all Goods & information received through Seller are provided 'AS IS' and without warranty, express or implied. All implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose are hereby disclaimed.
d. In no event will Seller be liable to me or anyone else for any damages or injury caused by misuse or improper use of the Goods, or action taken by me in reliance on information or views either verbal or in literature purchased or obtained through Seller or for any incidental, consequential, special, or similar damages.
e. I agree to indemnify and hold harmless Seller and all other parties involved including but not limited their owners, officers, affiliates, associates and employees for any and all damages incurred as result of any mis-use of the Goods. These parties shall not be liable under any theory whatsoever.
f. In no event shall Seller be liable under any damages other than the amount paid by me for product. Any and all other damages, direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive, are hereby excluded.
g. I HAVE CLEARLY READ AND UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, AS WELL AS ANY AND ALL CAUTIONS & WARNINGS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARNINGS PRINTED ON THE LABEL (IF ANY). I hereby agree to carefully abide by these cautions & warnings. I also will abide by all warnings stated on the website, regarding product use.